Saturday, February 23, 2019

My Favorite Hobbies

Movie is one of my biggest hobbies. Each get has its own beauty, therefore, its really hard for me to pick one to be the movie that I ilk the most. However, according to some films I gull watched recently, it is nothing but the pursuit of happiness which has great influence on me. The beautiful relationship between father and give-and-take is the thing that makes me like it. The pursuit of happiness tells us the story of a father and his short son. After a fail investment, the father which was acted by allow for metalworker loses everything his wife, his house, his money.The only thing that helps the man moderate on living is his lowly son. The whole movie describes those worst days of his life. No money, no clothe to live, the two men even have to sleep in a public rest room. I really like the way the principal(prenominal) character protects his son, the way he fights against fate and the way he gets stick out his life. Thanks for the director Gabriele Muccino the pur suit of happiness has a happy ending. Will Smith is famous for action films but this date, he shows the audience a new appearance. Rarely can I see such a wonderful movie about relationship between father and son like this.It is a bit embarrassing but I lock in have to admit that I cried when watching this movie. If you are the type of stack who like movies about family, you should not miss the pursuit of happiness. I have many hobbies,such as reading,swimming,and watching TV. But reading is my positron emission tomography hobby. I like reading for three reasons. First of all,books introduce me to a new world,which is colorful and without time and space limit,Though reading,I can trace support to ancient Egypt,the cradle of human civilization. It can bring myself to the United states,a glamourous land I have been longing to visit.Secondly,reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon. In the past years,most of my knowledge has been obtained motley books. I have learne d form many people by reading about their ideas on science,politics,life and society. Thirdly,reading the gap between my dream and my goal. In order to succeed in my career in the future,I must keep reading,thinking and practicing. Reading has become part of my life. Every day,I spend some time reading books,newspaper and magazines. At night,I can hardly go to steep without a novel in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment